Creamy Corn Soup
You can drink it as soon as you open it, and you can use it to cook spaghetti or other food. It is convenient and fast.
Chinese Yam Salad with Corn Soup
1 box of Japanese cream corn soup
2 tablespoons of ground corn corn
Japanese yam 200g
A few cherry tomatoes
½ teaspoon of sea salt
2 teaspoons of virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons of lemon juice
Fan Qian (optional) 1 bunch
Minami Japanese Cream Corn Soup
1. Chop the shallots; cut the cherry tomatoes into eight; peel the yam, cut half into thin pieces, and half into thick cylindrical shapes.
2. Heat a pan on medium heat, add a little oil, and saute the shallots until fragrant.
3. Add the yam cut into fine pieces and stir-fry slightly. Pour in the Japanese-style cream corn soup, add some water, and cook for 8 minutes.
4. While the soup is boiling, mix the dill corn, cherry tomato, pansy (optional), olive oil, lemon juice and 1 pinch of sea salt into a salad.
5. Take a blender, smash the soup until it is smooth after cooking (if you don't have a blender, you can omit it), add appropriate amount of salt for seasoning and then turn off the heat.
6. Put a section of cylindrical yam in the soup bowl, put corn salad on the yam, and then pour corn soup around it and serve.
Corn floss with tofu
1 box of Japanese corn cream soup
Tofu 1 brick
100 grams of non-cured pork
1 small red sweet pepper (shredded)
2 shallots (chopped)
A little shredded green onion
2 tsp soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon sugar
A pinch of pepper
1 teaspoon of sesame oil
1 teaspoon cornstarch
Add the minced pork to the marinade and set aside.
Steam or fry the tofu for about 10 minutes.
Heat up an oil wok and sauté the shallots, add minced pork and stir-fry, then add red sweet pepper shreds and stir-fry for a while. Finally, add the Japanese-style corn cream soup and boil hot. Spread tofu noodles and serve.
It can be served hot or cold with the Japanese-style corn cream soup made from diammon and tofu. There are two choices for one recipe.
|Nutrition Facts 營養資料|
|Per 100g / 每 100 克|
|Energy / 熱量||44.0kcal / 千卡|
|Protein / 蛋白質||1.0g / 克|
|Total fat / 總脂肪||1.5g / 克|
|- Saturated fat / 飽和脂肪||0.0g / 克|
|- Trans fat / 反式脂肪||0.0g / 克|
|Cholesterol / 膽固醇||0mg / 毫克|
|Carbohydrate / 碳水化合物||6.7g / 克|
|- Dietary Fibre / 膳食纖維||0.0g / 克|
|- Sugar / 糖||2.1g / 克|
|Sodium / 鈉||258mg / 毫克|
While we are working hard to provide the best possible information, ingredients and nutrition facts are subject to change at any time at the manufacturer's discretion. It's always a good idea to refer to the product packaging for the most complete and up-to-date information.