Shrimp meat is delicious and nutritious, contains calcium, phosphorus, iron, and 360 international units of vitamin A. It also contains vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin E, niacin, etc. The nutritional value of dried shrimp skin is higher. Each 100g contains 39.3 grams of protein, 2000 mg of calcium, 1005 mg of phosphorus, and 5.6 mg of iron. The calcium content is the highest among various animal and plant foods, and is especially suitable for the elderly and children.
Cooked Frozen Shrimp in Tomato Sauce
Ingredients: 250g cooked frozen shrimp, 1 tomato, 1 tbsp tomato sauce, 3g sugar
1. Defrost cooked frozen shrimp in running water, this process is very fast.
2. Cut the tomato butt cross flower and peel it with boiling water. Cut into small pieces.
3. Pour oil in a hot pan, boil, add diced onion, diced green onion, saute, add diced tomatoes and saute.
4. Pour a little tomato sauce and sauté (put some sugar, but the cooked frozen shrimp is usually salty, you can taste the cooked frozen shrimp first, consider whether to add salt according to your own taste).
5. Then pour in the cooked frozen shrimp that has been drawn and fry it a little bit until the cooked frozen shrimp is hot. You can eat it! Shrimp seeds are full. There is no problem eating half a catty alone.
|Nutrition Facts 營養資料|
|Per 100g / 每 100 克|
|Energy / 熱量||98.82kcal / 千卡|
|Protein / 蛋白質||21.18g / 克|
|Total fat / 總脂肪||1.18g / 克|
|- Saturated fat / 飽和脂肪||0.0g / 克|
|- Trans fat / 反式脂肪||0.0g / 克|
|Cholesterol / 膽固醇||0mg / 毫克|
|Carbohydrate / 碳水化合物||1.18g / 克|
|- Dietary Fibre / 膳食纖維||0.0g / 克|
|- Sugar / 糖||0.0g / 克|
|Sodium / 鈉||0mg / 毫克|
While we are working hard to provide the best possible information, ingredients and nutrition facts are subject to change at any time at the manufacturer's discretion. It's always a good idea to refer to the product packaging for the most complete and up-to-date information.