Cow's colostrum is a form of milk produced by the mammary glands of cows 48 hours after giving birth. It is rich in high quality protein, immune cells, and growth factors. Elements such as immunoglobulins, lactoferrin, and growth factors in cow's colostrum could boost immunity in children and promote gut health.
"HealthBank Colostrum" is selected from cow colostrum using cows from Australian pastures and is produced by using a low temperature spray drying technique, under the strict control of TGA 'Good Manufacturing Practices'. Cow's calcium has been specially added to each chewable tablet of "HealthBank Colostrum" to promote the growth of healthy bones and teeth so that children can have a strong physical fitness.
- 100% Made in Australia
- Contains 45mg Immunoglobulin-G (IgG)
- Rich in calcium: The calcium content of 2 Healthbank Colostrum tablets = the calcium content of 1 glass of full fat milk.
- Chewable tablets rich in milk aroma; delicious and healthy.
Main Ingredients: Cow's colostrum (Each piece contains 45mg IgG)
Cow's Colostrum Benefits
Cow's colostrum is a form of milk produced by the mammary glands of cows a few days after giving birth. It is rich in healthy nutrients such as protein, calcium and Vitamins A, B1, B2, B12, C, D, E. Colostrum also contains immune factors and growth factors that aid in children's growth.
a) Immune Factor - Other than human's colostrum, cow's colostrum is the only natural source that is rich in immune factors. 5 common immunoglobulins are IgG, IgA, IgD, IgE and IgM. The nutrition value of IgG is especially high, accounting for 86% in cow's colostrum - that is 50 times higher than that of normal cow's milk. It could substitute part of the IgA function of human's milk. Calcium content is 2 times higher than that of normal cow's milk. Thus colostrum is effective in defending against bacteria, boosting the immune system of children, and reducing the chances of getting ill. Furthermore, it eliminates toxin in the intestine and promotes absorption of nutrients.
b) Growth Factor - Promotes the healthy growth of cells. Regulates the immune system, and speeds up wound recovery.
- Boosts the immune system
- Eliminates toxins in the intestine, maintains intestinal health
- Comprehensively supplies the essential nutrients that are needed for children's growth
- Rich in calcium, promotes bone and teeth growth
- Strengthens the digestive system, enhances the absorption of nutrients.
Suitable For Children Who
- Are in a rapid growth period or puberty
- Frequent upset stomach
- Have poor respiratory system
- Have poor appetite or ability to digest
- Have a poor immune system making them easily susceptible to getting ill
Chewable tablets can be chewed or crushed into powder. For infants, the tablets can be first crushed into powder and added to baby food, water or milk.
For infants aged 6 months to 3 years old: Half to 1 piece daily.
For children aged 3 to 12 years old: 1 to 2 piece(s) daily
For those aged 12 years old or above: 2 to 3 piece(s) daily
Package: 60 tablets per bottle, each tablet has a net weight of 1050mg
Awarded My Favourite Infant and Young Children Health Food Award 2015 by Sky Post
Awarded Quality Brand 2011 by Eugene Group Parents Magazine
Awarded Children Health Food Award by Mannings (Year 2010-2011)
Awarded Parents' Favourite Health Food Award 2010 by Baby Kingdom
Awarded Children Health Food Award by Mannings (Year 2009-2010)
- The IgG content of Healthbank Colostrum has been tested by the world's leading testing authority to verify the product's efficacy claims.
- Hong Kong Standards and Testing Centre (STC) tested and confirmed that Healthbank Colostrum does not contain melamine.
- Produced in an Australian GMP factory.
- Hong Kong Standards and Testing Centre "STC tested" Mark.
- Endorsed by the Australian Government Therapeutic Goods Administration 'TGA'.
- Does not contain food colourants.
|Nutrition Facts 營養資料|
|Per 100g / 每 100 克|
|Energy / 熱量||318.1kcal / 千卡|
|Protein / 蛋白質||15.24g / 克|
|Total fat / 總脂肪||6.67g / 克|
|- Saturated fat / 飽和脂肪||5.71g / 克|
|- Trans fat / 反式脂肪||0.0g / 克|
|Cholesterol / 膽固醇||0mg / 毫克|
|Carbohydrate / 碳水化合物||56.19g / 克|
|- Dietary Fibre / 膳食纖維||7.62g / 克|
|- Sugar / 糖||46.67g / 克|
|Sodium / 鈉||130mg / 毫克|
While we are working hard to provide the best possible information, ingredients and nutrition facts are subject to change at any time at the manufacturer's discretion. It's always a good idea to refer to the product packaging for the most complete and up-to-date information.