Sakara The Tea Collection - Digestive (20 Tea bags)
- 100% caffeine- and stimulant-free
- A blend of functional herbs to encourage proper digestion, reduce bloat and bring your body into beautiful balance
- Refreshing peppermint flavor with bitter notes
- Contains 20 tea bags
- Peppermint: With its soothing and antispasmodic properties, this refreshing herb settles the stomach and eases bloat for a flatter tummy
- Meadowsweet: A flowering herb that neutralizes stomach acid to relieve stomach troubles and heartburn
- Gentian: This bitter herb activates the liver, stimulating the production of gastric juices that aid digestion and reduces bloat
- Turmeric: An ancient root that reduces inflammation and encourages a balanced gut microbiome for healthy digestion
- Steep 1 tea bag in boiling water for 3-5 minutes. Enjoy two to three times a day before meals.
OPTIMIZE YOUR DIGESTION NATURALLY
You may not know it, but the liver is an essential part of your digestive system. It produces gastric juices and bile that help break down food (particularly fats) and absorb and process nutrients from the small intestine.
Bitter herbs like gentian and fennel stimulate the production of digestive enzymes and support the liver in detoxifying the body, making them essential to optimal digestion.
SAKARA IN THE PRESS
Sakara Life is a Healthy Living company that helps its clients achieve and maintain their optimum level of health and well-being. We don't believe in counting calories or carbs (or pounds for that matter), we support our clients by revolutionizing the way they think about their food and health!
The Sakara Organic Meal delivery is a revolutionary program that cleanses and detoxes your body the way nature intended. No powders, no juices, no starving yourself. Just fresh, delicious, thoughtfully-prepared meals that are nutritionally designed to give your body what it needs so that it can let go of whatever it doesn't (toxins, excess weight, etc. yuck!).
Nature knows best. Let it do its magic and bring your body back to balance.