The difference between whole foods and organic foods
The difference between whole foods and organic foods

Total eclipse

Whole food refers to any food eaten as close as possible to its natural state, that is, unprocessed and refined. Whole Foods does not contain chemicals, additives and preservatives.

Health benefits of whole foods

When food is processed, vitamins, minerals, fiber and water are usually lost in the process. Artificial colors, preservatives and flavoring agents are usually added to food. All of these will have a negative impact on human health.
In addition, whole foods/whole foods do not have any unnecessary sugar and salt. Both are related to obesity and high blood pressure. The body breaks down natural sugar and sodium more easily than these artificial additives.

Examples of total eclipses

Fruits and vegetables are simple examples of whole foods. Other full-fat foods include nuts, beans, seeds, milk, eggs, and certain pieces of meat, fish, and poultry. If there are any additives or processing, it is no longer a complete/whole food. One example is that the process of pasteurizing milk is not considered an unnatural process, so it is still considered whole food.

organic

According to the USDA, the term organic food refers to poultry, meat, dairy products and eggs from animals that do not contain antibiotics and growth hormones. Organic fruits and vegetables have never been treated with pesticides, ionizing radiation or bioengineering.
To obtain organic certification, qualified government officials will visit the farms and plants where these foods are grown and processed. After inspection, if the location meets USDA standards, the farm or factory will be certified as an organic farm.

label

100% organic, food must contain all organically grown ingredients. To be labeled as organic, food must contain 95% organic ingredients. 5% of these ingredients can be non-organic, but must not contain sulfites. To be marked as "made with organic ingredients", food must contain at least 70% organic ingredients. The remaining 30% of the ingredients can be non-organic, but must not contain sulfites.
In order to mark animal food as organic, animals must be able to go outdoors.

Health benefits of organic food

Organic foods are considered healthier than non-organic foods because they do not contain any pesticides or chemicals. In addition, certain organic foods have shown higher vitamin C and protein content than non-organic foods. Studies have shown that organically-fed animals are healthier than non-organically-fed animals.

surroundings

In addition to the benefits that organic food brings to mankind, organic food is also beneficial to the environment. Organic farms do not produce pesticides or fertilizers runoff, and these pesticides or fertilizers run directly to rivers, lakes or streams. These chemicals may deter drinking water and destroy habitats. Studies have shown that certain pesticides are toxic and can cause health problems such as Parkinson's disease, cancer, reproductive diseases and respiratory diseases.

TAGS:

SHARE:

Leave A Comment